Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the online shop under the email address www.egalaxy.co.uk. Anyone who enters and uses the services of the shop consents and accepts the following conditions, without exception. If someone does not agree to these terms, they will be excluded from the use of the shop and any transactions.
The Company reserves the right to amend or revise the terms and conditions of transactions from the online store, where necessary, and is under no obligation to inform consumers of changes in the pages of the shop.
Providing Information. The Company is committed to quality and validity of information given on the website www.egalaxy.gr, as to the exact circumstances described by the electronic shop and services, subject to any technical or typing errors that can not be predicted or occur unintentionally due to forces beyond their control.
Limitation of Liability
The Company, under the trade from the online store, is not responsible for any damage that may result from the implementation of the order or to delay enforcement for any reason. The online store does not guarantee the availability of products, but undertakes to promptly inform customers of the non-availability. The online store provides the content (eg information, names, photographs), products and services available through the website "as is". Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable civilly or criminally for any damages (indirect, special or consequential, which, without limitation, alternatively and / or cumulatively form loss of profits, data, compensation, etc.) that may incur or from any reason which is related to the operation or not and / or use of this website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information provided by him and / or any non- authorized third party interventions to products and / or services and / or information available through it.
Intellectual property rights
All contents of the shop, including names, marks, images, graphics, photographs, texts, etc. are the property of The COMPANY and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions as are any copying, transfer or creation of copied work based on the content of this or misleading the public about the real provider of the shop. The reproduction, uploading, posting, distribution, or transmission or any other use of content in any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written consent of the COMPANY or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and trademarks representing the online store or third parties and their products or services are proprietary marks of the COMPANY or third parties protected by applicable trademark laws. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or license or right to use them.
Users agree and undertake not to use the electronic shop for/to:
- shipment, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any Content that is illegal for any reason, causing injury and unlawful infringement of the Company or any third party or breach confidentiality or confidential information of any person
- shipment, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that causes a breach of morality, social values, etc.
- shipment, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that users have no right to transmit under law or by valid contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of labor relations or covered by confidentiality agreements)
- shipment, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of others,
- shipment, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy any software or hardware,
- intentional or unintentional violation of applicable law or provisions
- Harassment of third parties in any way
- collect or store personal data about other users.
Links to this site are links which allow you to leave the website of the COMPANY. Associated Sites are not under the control of the COMPANY and the COMPANY is not responsible for the content of any associated web site or any link contained in an associated web site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
The Company is not responsible for the emission system or for any form of transmission received from any linked site. The company provides these links only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply the endorsement by the Company's website.