Based on the incredibly popular G8 the new Midland G8E BT boasts all the same features as it's standard PMR446 brother but with the added benefit of Bluetooth.
What does this mean? Using the Midland G8 Bluetooth Two Way Radio you can pair via Bluetooth to other Bluetooth enabled headsets.
Works in conjunction with other popular Midland Bluetooth products such as the Midland BT City single and twin set, as well as the Midland BT2 both single and twin, this will allow you to get more range from both units for bike to bike.
Got a Bluetooth Motorcycle helmet already? Easy just pair the Midland G8 Bluetooth to your existing Bluetooth enabled helmet and use the handlebar PTT (Push to Talk) to communicate with other motorcyclists using Two Way Radio.
The Midland G8 BT is not just a viable option for motorcyclists, not at all. Whether you’re working at height, rock climbing, cycling etc the Midland G8 BT is perfect for a multitude of uses.
- Bluetooth enabled
- Vox with 'TalkBack'
- Intercom Function
- 8 PMR446 Channels + 16 pre-programmed
- 38 CTCSS
- Splash proof Grade: IPX5 (learn more about IP Ratings here)
- Out of Range, Dual Watch
- Key lock
- Battery status indicator and power save
- 1x Midland G8 BT
- Wired PTT (Push to Talk)
- battery pack
- belt clip
- desktop charger
- wall adaptor
- Band: PMR446-LPD (Dualband)/PMR446 only
- Channels: 8 PMR446+16 pre-prog/69 LPD E Vers. 8 PMR446+16 pre-progr
- CTCSS and DCS: 38 CTCSS, 104 DCS
- Vox: Adjustable on 3 levels + talk back
- Operate with: battery pack 800mAh or 4 AAA recharg. or alcaline batteries (opt)
- Autonomy 5/5/90: 12 hours, with battery pack 800mAh
- Display: Backlit multi-function LCD
- Transmission power: PMR446 500*/10*mW ERP (high/low) LPD 10*mW
- Working temperature: -20° +55°C
- Weight: 114 g (without batteries)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 58x110x32mm
- Connections: Audio accessory jack, wall charger + Intercom
- Accessory jack: 2 pin