With 500 watts (RMS) power, depths to 400m (salt water) and a 5 in color display, Garmin echo 500c ushers in the next generation of fishfinders.
Experience Picture-Perfect Fishing
When bragging rights are on the line, this is the technology to turn to. echo 500c scans the waters with 500 watts RMS power and extra-sensitive Garmin HD-ID™ target tracking technology. Then it displays what it sees on a 5 in QVGA display. A dual-beam transducer optimizes performance for deep or shallow water, offering wide-angle (up to 120 degree) coverage to target fish beyond the sides of your boat and the ability to scan bottom profiles down to 400 m.
For an uninterrupted view of the sonar image, echo 500c boasts Garmin Smooth Scaling™ technology, which means you won’t lose sight of the sonar history as the unit changes depth ranges. It also features the ability to rewind your sonar history in order to ensure that you haven't missed a thing.
Mount & Go
echo 500c is one of the most intuitive fishfinders on the market. Installation takes only a few minutes using the quick-release tilt mount and versatile transom-mount transducer included in the box.
echo 500c features:
- Garmin HD-ID™ technology
- 500 watts (RMS) transmit power
- Depths to 400 m (salt water)
- Beam width to 120 degrees
- 5 in sunlight-readable QVGA color display
- Tilt/swivel mount, transducer, trolling motor clamp and transom mount
What's in the Box:
- echo 500c
- Quick release mount with tilt and swivel
- Power cable
- Transducer w/ mounting bracket, hardware and trolling motor clamp
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 6.0" x 5.9" x 1.8" (15.2 x 15.0 x 4.6 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 2.9” x 4.0” (7.4 x 10.16 cm); 5” diag, (12.7 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 234 x 320 pixels
- Display type: QVGA, 256 colors
- Weight: 17.6 oz (499 g)
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)