Garmin echo 300c is the only color, dual-beam fishfinder on the market at this price, making it the premier sonar option for fishermen on a budget.
See What Lies Below
echo 300c is designed to make catching fish a cinch. It’s just that simple. The system’s 3.5 in sunlight-readable display and exclusive Garmin HD-ID™ target tracking technology let you see through the water like never before. Plus, a 300-watt (RMS) sounder offers a viewing angle of up to 120 degrees and bottom detail to 330m.
For an uninterrupted view of the sonar image, echo 300c also boasts Garmin Smooth Scaling™ technology, which means you won’t lose sight of the sonar history as the unit changes depth ranges.
Mount & Go
Designed with simplicity in mind, echo 300c is one most intuitive fishfinders on the market. Installation takes only a few minutes using the quick-release tilt mount and versatile transom-mount transducer included in the box.
echo 300c features:
- Garmin HD-ID™ technology
- 300 watts (RMS) transmit power
- Depths to 330 m (salt water)
- Beam width to 120 degrees
- 3.5 in sunlight-readable color display
- Tilt/swivel mount, transducer, trolling motor clamp and transom mount
What's in the Box:
- echo 300c
- Quick release mount with tilt and swivel
- Power cable
- Transducer w/ mounting bracket, hardware and trolling motor clamp
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.1" x 5.8" x 2.8" (10.4 x 14.7 x 7.1 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 2.1" x 2.8" (5.3 x 7.1 cm); 3.5” diag (8.9 cm diag)
- Display resolution, WxH: 240 x 320 pixels
- Display type: QVGA, 256 colors
- Weight: 11.6 oz (330 g)
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)