Garmin echo 200’s 5 in grayscale display and 300-watt (RMS) sonar lets you see more for less than you might imagine.
Make the Most of HD-ID Technology
This versatile fishfinder combines easy operation with a powerful 300 watts (RMS) of high-sensitivity sonar and a big 5-inch grayscale display. Coupled with Garmin’s exclusive HD-ID target tracking technology, you’ll get a clear picture of what lies below you, virtually eliminating guesswork from your day on the water. The system’s dual-beam transducer scans deep water to 330m (salt water) with a wide scanning angle perfect for shallow water, as well.
For an uninterrupted view of the sonar image, echo 200 boasts Garmin Smooth Scaling™ technology, which means you won’t lose sight of the sonar history as the unit changes depth ranges. It also allows you to rewind your sonar history in order to ensure that you haven't missed a thing.
Mount & Go
echo 200 is one of the most intuitive fishfinders on the market. Installation takes only a few minutes using the quick-release tilt mount and versatile transom-mount transducer included in the box.
echo 200 features:
- Garmin HD-ID™ technology
- 300 watts (RMS) transmit power
- Depths to 330m (salt water)
- Beam width to 120 degrees
- 5-inch, 16-level grayscale display, 480 x 320 HVGA
- Tilt/swivel mount, transducer, trolling motor clamp and transom mount
What's in the Box:
- echo 200
- Quick release mount with tilt and swivel
- Power cable
- Transducer w/ mounting bracket, hardware and trolling motor clamp
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 6.0” x 5.9” x 1.8” (15.2 x 15.0 x 4.6 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 2.9”W x 4.0”H (7.4 x 10.16 cm); 5” diag, (12.7 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 320 x 480 pixels
- Display type: 16-level grayscale, HVGA
- Weight: 17.6 oz (499 g)
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)