Low cost meets surprising performance in Garmin echo 150, a dual-beam fishfinder with 4 in grayscale display.
Get More Power for the Price
With dual-beam technology at a single-beam price, echo 150 is the sport fisherman’s dream. With 200 watts (RMS) power, you can accurately scan to depths of 200 m in salt water. In shallower water, a viewing angle of up to 120 degrees lets you see fish well beyond the sides of your boat. And to take even more guesswork out of the equation, Garmin’s exclusive HD-ID target tracking technology provides you with better separation and definition of images on a crisp 4 in grayscale display.
Mount & Go
The included quick-release tilt mount and versatile transom-mount transducer make installation a snap. Plus, echo 150’s compact design will keep it out of your way all day long – even on smaller craft.
echo 150 features:
- Garmin HD-ID™ technology
- 200 watts (RMS) transmit power
- Depths to 200m (salt water)
- Beam width to 120 degrees
- 4 in, 8-level FSTN grayscale display
- Tilt/swivel mount, transducer, trolling motor clamp and transom mount
What's in the Box:
- echo 150
- Quick release mount with tilt and swivel
- Power cable
- Transducer w/ mounting bracket, hardware and trolling motor clamp
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.1" x 5.8" x 2.8" (10.4 x 14.7 x 7.1 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 2.38" x 3.21" (6.04 x 8.15 cm); 4” diag, (10.16 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 160 x 256 pixels
- Display type: 8-level grayscale FSTN
- Weight: 270 g
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)